- Community Finance
- I am working in conjunction with the National Coalition for Community Capital to promote local securities offerings and intrastate investment crowdfunding, connecting local investors with local businesses to build community wealth. This project grew out of my Capstone for the Bard MBA, in collaboration with the American Independent Business Alliance. Learn more.
- Freelance Consulting
- I consult with a number of nonprofits and small businesses, locally and nationally. Learn more.
- Bard MBA in Sustainability
- I am an alumna of the Bard MBA in Sustainability, where I studied how to lead organizations that value people and our planet while also earning profits. Check out their student-led podcast series, Sustainable Business Fridays, for interviews of sustainability heroes conducted by current students (including me!).
- New York State Department of Agriculture & Markets (NYSDAM)
- Worked as an MBA Consultant with NYSDAM to conduct a strategic evaluation of the agency’s business development programs.
- Founded and led a shop-local program in Durham, NC from 2010-2014, which works to promote over 150 local businesses.
- Slow Money NC
- Served as the Communications Director of the North Carolina chapter of Slow Money from 2012-2014. Slow Money NC is a peer-to-peer lending network dedicated to financing local farms and food businesses throughout the state.
- Funds to Farms